1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playstation 2 with dms3

Discussion in 'PS2' started by BULL156, Jul 10, 2003.

1. BULL156

BULL156 Member

I just recieved a playstation 2 with dms3 pre-modded and it won't play back-ups created with alcohol 120% and clony xxl on dvd+r media.The burn process went without error and when looking at the original and the copy on computer they seem to be exact copies but they won't play on playstation please help!!!

2. Prime_vci

Prime_vci Guest

What version do u have its been said that 1-3 wont boot +r disc and some version 4s wont boot +r and i belive anythign above 5 will i would check to see what version u have u can search the forms theres lots of stuff saying how to figure out what version u have.... and for testing sakes go out and buy a -r and see if that fixes your problem... one other thing i had problems with alchol 120 if the file sizes where to big i am not sure why i use dvd dycrypt to rip my backups havent had one coster with it yet if u want to give that a try i suggest u download it and use it in iso mode...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2003
  3. BULL156

BULL156 Member

I have a version 7 ps2,and will try dvd dycrypt and will get back to you.