1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PlayStation Network Account

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by JCMA90, Jan 7, 2007.

1. JCMA90

JCMA90 Member

Hi guys, can I create a PlayStation Network Account on my computer instead of doing it on my PS3?, cause it's a pain in the ass typing all the information with the damn controller.

Thanks in advance.

2. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

To answer your question, no, you can't sign up from Sony's official site. You could get a USB both keyboard and mouse and hook them up to your PS3 if you really don't want to use the controller, though.

3. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

you could use PS/2 too USB adapter to use a keybored!

4. ferrytran

ferrytran Guest

for the PSN, how do you cancel an account you made. i made one but just wanna cancel or delete it. can someone tell me how to do that. thanks

5. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Do you want to delete it off your system or everywhere?
    If you just want it off your system go over to the User tab on the XMB (all the way left) highlight the user account (the user account that contains your PSN account) and press triangle then go down to delete!

~Domreis

6. ferrytran

ferrytran Guest

^i tried doing that but when i press triangle, it just shows up information. doesnt give me the option to delete. i wanna delete the PSN account. the one all the way to the right

7. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Ok, let me take alook, I know if you delete your account on the PS3 your Netwrok account is also gone! Why do you want to delete it?

~Domreis

8. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Ok, creat a new temporary user account (all the way to the left and up), then go all the way to the right to creat a new Ps Network acount. Go threw all the steps there then go all the way to the left select the Temp. user account and press tringle and scroll over to delte, then go over to the left to confirum the delte! Then log in to your regular account on your PS3 and then go all the way to the right to the Ps Network tab and if your old account is signed in then click sign out. Then sign in with your new account! That is the only thin I found! Or you got an e-mail from the DoNotReply@ac.playstation.net, when you signed up. There is alink to contact customer sevice if you want to change account info!

~Domreis