1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playstation network i uk.cant sign up!! HELP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by ps3riddim, Feb 13, 2007.

1. ps3riddim

ps3riddim Member

i live in uk and cant sign up for ps3 network. my console is malaysian!! is this because it hasnt been released yet in uk and they havent made the servers???I NEED HELP!! anyone???(when i go to sign up the countrys are limited) (also cant sign up for the playstation store!! PLEASE HELP!!)

2. luch559

luch559 Guest

i think u might have to wait for it to come in March and make the "Big Update" Mabye u could say u live in another Country

3. ps3riddim

ps3riddim Member

i tried using america but did not eork!! hopefully it will in march!!
    anyone else signed up in the UK???

4. bignig

bignig Member

HI,dont know if this is any good to you ,recived my ps3 at about 11.00pm last night i was also wondering on the sign up side ,i just got an address fron the us ,any will do,enterd the info and wham ,now downloading the demos and having a gd play ,so try another addy mate as they will work in the uk ......

5. camarienz

camarienz Guest

yep same here I got a Malaysian console and live in New Zealand and I have accounts for Hong Kong, US and Jap on the PS network ,just get a local address from the net and use that for the account and you should be good to go...dont forget to take a look at the FAQ on the Hong Kong PS site as it states there is going to be a patch for NTSC consoles (like yours) that will enable them to play PAL games

6. stuie998

stuie998 Member

hi,i too cannot get on to playstation network ive tried several american addresses and it comes up "enter a valid address" please help me!

7. squalo

squalo Member

Hi, I ve been Trying to write the amercian adress, however i cant, can someone please tell me how to write an american adress,? or could put an example with a fake adress please???

thank you

8. squalo

squalo Member

Nevr mind Problem solved