1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pleas please please some one healp me real hard stuff

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by senan, Sep 20, 2007.

1. senan

senan Guest

can some one please tell me where to put downloaded iso psp games in the psp .

i have got two psp's one version 1.5 and the othe one 3.52 M33 Custom Firmware can any one tell me the way of doing it for both of these psp's.

2. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

put all iso's in iso folder,the 1.50 will need devhook so just upgrade it to a custom firmware

3. iZAMURAi

iZAMURAi Member

if you dont get the right folders on the memory stick root. You have to format your memory stick and you will get an ISO folder. All isos get dragged and dropped in there.

4. senan

senan Guest

i have version 3.52 M33 Custom and i dont want to frmat my memory where do i put my games what is the exact file i put the games in please some one help

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

@senan

Formating your memory Stick will not harm the 3.52 M33 firmware. The firmware is internally in the PSP not on your Memory Stick.

So format the memory Stick so the FOLDER directory's can be created.

Then drag the ISO files in the ISO folder.

Then go to the Game Menu memory Stick in the XMB to run the games from memory Stick.

If you don't want to follow those directions then you must not want our help.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  6. iZAMURAi

iZAMURAi Member

BACKUP your games and memory stick pro duo memory on the computer if you packed down lets say a 2gb or something. Im sure its not that greatly packed anyway knowing you dont have any games on your custom firmware.

7. senan

senan Guest

ok if i have movies or videos what file do i put the m in

8. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

video folder lol