1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please answer...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by arkmaster, Aug 10, 2007.

1. arkmaster

arkmaster Member

when i play isos or csos that auto saves it save for me no promblem but when i play games that you have to save it yourself it freezes but how come when it auto save it saves but when i do it it freezes do anyone know what´s wrong and my memory stick is real

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

What Firmware are you running? When is the last time you deep formatted the memory in Windows? Sometimes constant usage and reusing of it fragments the memory stick. Back up your SAVEDATA folder and try deep formatting it (Right-click on the drive, format, uncheck quick). It doesn't take long. Then go back into the XMB and format it (Settings, System Settings, Format Memory Stick). Go go back into USB Mode and copy back the SAVEDATA. Try your games again. If that doesn't work, try upgrading your Firmware. 3.40OE-A and 3.52 M33-2 are the latest currently. If you're running anything lower than this, upgrade.