1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please bestow your wisdom on a confused and weary searcher! Can I downgrade TA-082 FW2.71??

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by chupa31, May 30, 2007.

1. chupa31

chupa31 Member

I have done hours of searching and it seems like I am getting close and then it seems there is nothing yet but the promise of something from december of 06 so surely by now they must have something right?

Oh mod, hacker gods please bestow me with your wisdom I am in desperate need!

thanks.

2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

3. Oraseth

Oraseth Regular member

to expand on CKhaleel's post, yes you can m8, check here for instructions and the files that you need to do it.

4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Its all over the internet.. you must not of searched very hard because as soon as you type in psp 2.71 downgrader a bunch of stuff will come up.

5. chupa31

chupa31 Member

Just as I was writing this I stumbled upon very clear instructions, executed them and it works like a charm! Thanks to everyone who has responded. Hopefully this will help someone else.

6. chupa31

chupa31 Member

Yeah but its not just a simple matter of downgrading a 2.71 firmware if you read my original post you also have to get something that is compatible with the TA-082 motherboards. :/

7. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

Even better then using that lame guide that doesnt explain it well... use my Guide, 100% flawless, lots of people have successfully used it.. and its just for your psp, 2.71 TA-082 :p

my guide is easy to follow, and has all the stuff you need.

Have fun :p