1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP !!! 2.71 TA-082 not downgrading to 1.50, please help!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by amot, Jan 25, 2007.

1. amot

amot Member

ok i installed this (Easy TA-082 2.71 Downgrader) to my PSP, but everytime go to PHOTOS and click on HEND (2images) and it shows RAND, my psp turns BLUE SCREEN and shuts off and never comes back on, i have to manually turn it on, on my other PSP this worked before, but i just got this TODAY because my other one had deadpixels so i returned it and got this one, and its not working on this, i have a 2.71 TA-082 PLEASE HELP

2. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

i had this prob. with my friends psp which was also a ta-082 we tryed this and did it for a whole HALF AN HOUR!!! but it eventually will work (by the way he is currently running 3.03 oe-c) it is just very hard to pull off but what might help is to go into the photo menu and wait about 5 sec. then run it that seems to help a little bit

3. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

if you would have read a lil bit u would have noticed the devs said the exploit is not very stable. keep running it and it will eventually work.

4. jonnyman

jonnyman Member

PROBLEM

so i did everything..and i go to idstorage change in the Memory Stick, in Game, and when i press X, and wait for it to restart . it says " This game could not be started (8002...)" not filling oin the rest of the numbers just incase :p

5. smiffer

smiffer Guest

mine aslo gets the blue screen then nothing happens as well ...but i realized after a while if i had a demo or any other umd in the drive when u try and run hen prog it fails then take it out and try again it should work first time hope this helps :)