1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help!!!! =[.... 3120B restriction code !!!!!!!! thankyou in advance =]

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by DEVINRL, Mar 27, 2007.

1. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

i bought my nokia 3120b off ebay.. and he never said it was locked.. the provider is at&t..... im not sure which country the phone was supplied in.. im in the process of receiving the information of what country it was supplied in from the guy i bought it from....the IMEI#
    is

please someone help me.. im not looking to make calls with this phone... i have a dead t-mobile sim card....... a dead cingular sim card... and a "cool prepaid" sim card with 10dollars of minutes in it... all 3 sim cards are asking for a restriction code.... i dont think it is HARD LOCKED because it does not say what everyone says it should say when it is HARD LOCKED.. i think i ahve more tries because all it says is phone restricted with a stop sign... then you have to input restriction code.. then it says code error...... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME....... THANKSSS INNNNNN ADVANCE!

2. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

#pw+129 064 045 743 411+7#

If you see "CAN NOT UNDO RESTRICTIONS" after you enter this code, you have entered 5 wrong codes already or the person you bought from has entered some. The code given is dead on the money.

3. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

omg!!!!!!!! thank you sooooooooo muchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i f'in love you !!!!!!!! hahahahh =]

4. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

You're welcome and glad to see it worked for you.