1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help A Newbie

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by lovenish, Apr 24, 2007.

1. lovenish

lovenish Member

hi guys... i have just purchased a new psp.... with preloaded 2.81 firmware and TA-082 mobo...... ihave studied many forums and sites for downgrading my psp to 1.50 so that i could upgrade it to Dark AleX's latest firmware 3.40 OE-A or any best one that could run homebrew application on my psp..... i just came up with one solution that is provided by Noobz! for ver. 3.03 with the help of unpatched GTA:Liberty City Stories UMD.......... but guys the problem is i cant find such umd here in india ........ please can u help me with getting a umd or giving me a solution without this umd......... is there any other reliable downgrader for 2.81 or 3.03....

2. dansage

dansage Regular member

whichever way you look at it, you are going to need an UNPATCHED version of GTA LCS for the downgrade. There is NO OTHER WAY.

Once you have this, the steps are then very simple.

Just look on ebay, there are shed loads available.

There are a few ways to tell the unpatched version. There is a guide on here somewhere, and also the game will have the v2.0 updater and NOT the v2.6 updater.

Hope this helps.

Dan

3. dansage

dansage Regular member

here is the link to help with identifying an unpatched UMD of GTA LCS

http://http://pspupdates.qj.net/cm/xml/image_list.php?aid=58178

4. dansage

dansage Regular member