1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help...abt PSP downgrading and yes i have read about it

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by easy8944, Mar 5, 2007.

1. easy8944

easy8944 Guest

Ok so i recently bought a psp...and i want to downgrade...so i read a bunch on it... but i have a 2.6 psp and it is not the t-802 wtever type though..so it is possible...cause the dark_alex guy got a hack for it...but u need GTA LCS but i dont have it and that is the reason i want to downgrade to 1.5...so i can get it....can anyone help me!? without telling me to search, cause i already have
    i just need a way to do it without GTA LCS

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

no you havent......search.....and if u still cant find anything.....search information on how to search properly......hell u could find the info just from reading through random threads. I dont know how many times this EXACT question has been asked.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
  3. easy8944

easy8944 Guest

well in that case can u direct me in the right direction or a link would be nice

4. easy8944

easy8944 Guest

ok so i took the time to search...which actually didnt take long...and i found that i need to upgrade to 2.8 then use the Noobz downgrader
    no im not stupid and that looks a little suspicious