1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help- After Burning, Preview sounds dont work

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by warrock, Feb 10, 2007.

1. warrock

warrock Member

Hi!I'm new here but addicted about backing up, anyways I am using the latest version of DVDShrink and I usually backup the Full Disc. I only keep the AC3 5.1 unless it's only 2ch, and remove French/spanish subtitles, then I backup! Before backing up though I listen to hear if all the sounds works even on previews, and they do, but once I put the disc in my player and watch it on my TV. The preview sounds don't work, The main movie sounds and everything works but not the extras etc. How can i fix this???

2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Sounds like you unchecked something you wanted to keep. That's the common cause for such problems. Open your copy in Shrink to see what you have. No doubt you'll have to do the backup over if you want that audio.

3. warrock

warrock Member

I'm guessing the previews/extras has got to be one of the AC3 2ch audio's since I remove like to of those in English

I used to think it was ok to remove the AC3 2-ch since the movie will adjust the 5.1 to whatever you are using? So my question is if there are some AC3 2-ch English, those are there for like the extras and stuff?

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

You got it warrock
    Some of the extras like the previews are in AC3 2ch so unchecking that audio under extras in Shrink means they won't have any audio.

You could click on each title listed under extras and uncheck the unneeded audios for that title if AC3 5.1 is listed also.

5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

I've found the AC3 2 channel tracks for a single language are usually so small they make little difference. I don't even mess with them anymore.