1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help Bad Flash On MS-28 Xbox 360!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by IV2113IV, Sep 20, 2007.

1. IV2113IV

IV2113IV Member

I was modding my friend's xbox 360 today and i must have done a bad flash because when i plugged it into the tv i get system error E65. I've modded mine fine with no problems and he has the same drive as I do, but with his i am running into loads of problems. I have a disk made in iPrep with the orig.bin to flash it back to make it stock again and it won't flash it. I do the bad flash recovery 10 second trick and everytime it just hangs on Port: f8e0, Master/Slave: a0. I know I must have had it right some how because i have the original firmware, but some how i just can't seem to flash it back onto his drive. Please help, I let him have mine until i can fix his, so i need this fixed.

any help is appreciated.
    Thanks!

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

what kind of sata chipset are you using? that sounds like maybe you used the wrong spoofed drive or maybe you accidentally used your orig.bin for your drive for his drive. but i need to the sata chipset your using.

3. IV2113IV

IV2113IV Member

hey i fixed it.
    when i had the bad flash i kept trying to reflash his orig.bin with the 10 second trick and it would keep freezing so i finally tried it without doing the trick and it flashed fine. after i had it back to stock i flashed the hacked orig.bin onto it with the 10 second thing no problem.
    i found it very strange.
    but anyways thank you for your input.
    problem solved though.