1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help cant get ps1p to work

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by duwayneb, Jan 18, 2007.

1. duwayneb

duwayneb Member

hi people!i know youve seen threads like this before ive read them.they never say what psx emu they use though. ive tried everything searched in this forum and others for days now but no dice..my sw is 3.03 oe-b.im trying to run ps1p got a game street fighter ex.2 used psx2psp to make a eboot and key file put them in the GAMES150 folder with the bios go to run it and i just get a black screen asking me to press o to run a game but the games not showing up or it just freezes what am i doing wrong can anyone please help or point me to a descent guide any help will be greatly appreciated thanks

2. Rickrula2

Rickrula2 Member

I feel your frustration. You need to make a filder in the ms. It should look like ms>game>then make a folder for the psx game. Put the eboot in there and youre good to go!

3. james2k7

james2k7 Member

i got same prob i make the file 4 it i start up duke nukem but it still comes up blank can any 1 help thanks in advance.