1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't play games on cfw! Tried many solutions!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by yedgee, Jun 3, 2007.

1. yedgee

yedgee Member

Greetings.

Here's the situation.

I was running 3.30 OE-A and upgraded to 3.40 OE-A. 3.40-OE was having problems playing psp iso/cso's and psx eboots. I also couldn't connect to the internet or access the configuration option in Recovery menu.

So I recovered to 1.5 and then installed 3.30 OE-A. Based on some forum discussions, I deleted all files within the Flash1 setting and that corrected the internet connection and I can now access the configuration menu in recovery.

The problem now is that cso/iso files no longer work in 3.30 OE-A. I am placing them in the ISO folder as usual. When I go into the XMB and select games within the memory stick I see nothing but corrupted data icons instead of the game icons.

Any idea why this would be happening?
    I did not have a problem with running any of these cso/iso's prior to upgrading to 3.40 OE-A.

If more information is needed, please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Yedgee

2. ps2gen

ps2gen Regular member

Turn the psp on
    Hold R trigger and enter recovery mode
    Select configuration
    Make sure that the 'Game folder hombrew' Is set to 1.5, and not to 3.30
    If not then change it by highlighting that 'Game folder...' option nd click x once until it says 1.5

3. yedgee

yedgee Member

I changed the kernel to 1.5. Now out of the 6 iso's on the memory stick, 2 of them play and the rest show up as corrupted data icons.

Very confused as to what is going on.
    Wish I hadn't upgraded to 3.40 OE-A as that's when the problem started.

Any additional ideas of how to correct the iso problem?