1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!, DATA.DXAR FILE DELETION!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Wakash, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Wakash

Wakash Member

I have just ran 3.40 oe-a update maker ON MY PSP, and it created a data.dxar file, i have accidently deleted that, PLEASE HELP AS I DONT WANT MY PSP TO GET BRICKED

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

uh, make it again. then put it in 340oeflasher before u run it or it wont work. dont worry, u cant brick making a DATA.DXAR, it will only brick if u stop the process of flashing

3. Wakash

Wakash Member

thanx, im now upgraded to 3.40 OE-A!!!!!!!!!!!

4. aftrdrawn

aftrdrawn Regular member

hello guys i want to on the recovery mode in my psp as i have downloaded the recovery mode file and have put it in the psp/game but i dont have the data.dxar file. i searched to download it but i cant find it anywhere so do u know where can i download it please reply for ur best answer.

5. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

u dont need the data.dxar anymore.

6. aftrdrawn

aftrdrawn Regular member

whats the reason that i dont need data.dxar file as turning on the recovery mode needs the data.dxar file. or do u know any other way can u tell me.

7. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

uh, turn the psp all the way off and turn it on holding R

8. aftrdrawn

aftrdrawn Regular member

hey marcman whats ur problem did u newly register u dont even understand my question and posting message on the forums. if u cant understand the ******* question dont reply. now i am gonna tell u in clear words. i have firmware 3.10 oe_a and i want to on the recovery mode in my psp i have downloaded the recovery file called recovery and have put it in the mproot/psp/game folder now all i need is the data.daxr file. so that when i go into recovery mode and run the game with recovery mode/eboot.pbp. because i dont want my psp bricked with some kind of upgrading or downgrading software or with any themes. so please even if u bark to a donkey like this i think he will understand for what i am saying now dont reply me silly answers and post ur best and right answer. offfffffffffffffffffff.......................thnx in advance.

9. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

it formats ur flash0 and rewrites it so there is NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE. I HAVE DONE IT NUMEROUS TIMES. there is no problem.

10. oosel

oosel Regular member

mrmcman I commend you on you ability to take crap from mouthy punks, If aftrdrawn would have responded to me like that I wouldent have helped him anymore at all. mrmcman im not pickin at you I really mean it.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2007
  11. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

i wasnt gonna help him after he gave me that, but i wanted to show him up. buddy, just remember whos the n00b here. as hexitnow says, u r a n00bus maximus.