1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please HELP gameboot problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by aspkiler, Mar 7, 2007.

1. aspkiler

aspkiler Member

when i flash a gameboot called hells yeah (which you can find in the psp theme pack v4) using flash agent on my blue psp 3.03 OE-C it works but when i flash the prince of persia hack/slashing also know has one of the most famous gameboots ever... it flashes it doesnt brick but when i open a game or iso it just shows the origonal white psp screen, but no sound as well... does anyone know how to fix this problem? please help me

2. paul91

paul91 Regular member

might be a bad gameboot?

3. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

im sure it isnt a bad one, thats what i have for my gameboot.....try using this method. I used pmf path modifier to free up space in my flash0, as well as to run larger gameboots w/o any problems...

like i said, thats the gameboot im using now, so im sure it works....have a good one budy

hope this helps

4. guano

guano Regular member

That might also be the result of using the Bogus FW upgrades. I know if you have custom Azura (Wavy lines) then your gameboot won't show if you have your own wallpaper set. You have to use the STOCK Azura for your gameboot to show. It took me like 2 weeks to figure that out!

5. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

yeah mate, flash0 is hella touchy....all of the files have to amount to a certain size(within the containing folder structure)..

:/

6. aspkiler

aspkiler Member

k thx but i still dont know how to fix it lol. when i start flash agent it says my free flash 0 space is -96kb lol

7. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

I try not to use any app to flash anything, i do it manually so nothing like this will happen...but it gets annoying quickly....idk, i think that there are many options to make more room in flash0, but a lot of ways to lose prxs and to brick your psp quickly...

8. aspkiler

aspkiler Member

lol thanks gasocode or wateva yo name is. your mthod helped me and now it works. but i dont know how to flash backgrounds (01-12.bmf, thats the name of backgrounds) using flash agent v5 (with wifi). i just put the file as 01-12.bmf in the root of my mem. and open it with flash agent and it says incompatiable or wrong file or something like that. but when i download flash agent v5 it said it can flash backgrounds what does the name need to be for me too flash it?

9. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

"01-12.BMP" not .bmh, .bmr, or .bmf... and then the size of the BMP matters too; as the flash0 folder structure can only hold a certain amount of data...thats why i say to use that gameboot method, and delete the original gameboot pmf from your flash0 - making a lot of free room to experiment a little safer...

pm me if you need help m8..

peaces

10. aspkiler

aspkiler Member

damn!! you are so fu**ing smart!! thank you so much!! grasconade. do you have aim or msn?

11. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

ive got aim, but im not really ever on...jus pm me, its the quickest way to get a hold of me..

Last edited: Mar 10, 2007
  12. aspkiler

aspkiler Member

lol haha. how to pm? lol

13. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

you see the little head thats above where it says [+quote]...?