1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help...how do i resize a dvd cover to fit a six way dvd box?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by debs182, Nov 30, 2004.

1. debs182

debs182 Member

I've got four six way dvd cases for all four seasons of my angel collection as i don't have the room for seperate cases, i have windows paint and arcsoft photostudio, but i don't have a single clue how to resize a dvd cover to fit my six way cases, they're about the same size as a vhs box. I usually print my dvd covers using undercoverxp, i tried printing off my angel cover in the vhs setting but the spine still isn't wide enough.
    If anyone has the patients, would they be kind enough to tell me step by step exactly how to resize my covers.
    Thanks.

2. mrAMD

mrAMD Member

download Easy Media Cover been using it for ages does it all spot on quality , for six way covers click dvd covers then select 6way in the little selector in the middle.

http://www.geocities.com/digitauk/

3. debs182

debs182 Member

Sorry i should have been more specific, i did download easy media, it's quite good, but the covers i have, have smaller spines, so it's the spines i need to adjust, i need to make them wider as they all match each other. I've tried using paint and photostudio but i just can't get my head round it.