1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help!! I dont know what happened

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PSPgirl, Nov 16, 2007.

1. PSPgirl

PSPgirl Guest

I just updated to 3.71 m33-2 and it was working fine till i ran a new iso which was fine the first 2 times i played it.

When i got out of the game i went to change my theme and i accidently hit select and a window came up i exited the window and now the psp is acting really slow.

It blinks when i turn it on then it move really slow, and it take forever to load things. Also when i turn it off it wont turn on immediatly after, i have to wait like a minute b4 the on button will work.

Does anyone know whats wrong and how to fix it?
    Thanx

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

LOL. You messed up your speed in the VSH menu. Simply turn off your psp completley and turn on holding the R-Trigger. In recovery mode go to CPU Speeds and then set them both to default. This should solve your problem. If you would like... you could disable VSH menu from your XMB as well.

3. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

You lowered the CPU speed of the XMB. Turn the PSP off, restart holding R. Scroll down to cpu speed and change the XMB speed to anything between 222 mHz and 333 mHz.

4. hoip

hoip Regular member

when they mean completeli turn off ur psp it means rip the battery out as well (#tip)

5. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

Not really. You can just hold the Power switch up for 3 seconds or so. Does the same thing.

6. PSPgirl

PSPgirl Guest

Thanks guys ya'll are great ima try it right away. sorry i dont know much about this stuff.