1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help..ipod headphones

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by 3085, Apr 17, 2007.

1. 3085

3085 Regular member

ok heres my story Ive been through about four different pairs of the ipod headphones after the original ones that came with my ipod mini broke I got them all off the internet and they all said they were the real ipod headphones but they were all fake and cheap but they usually lasted a few months and I always thought about buying the in ear bud things but everyone said they do not stay in your ears but mine broke again and today I bought the ipod in ear bud things and they won't even stay in my ears and the sound does not sound very good and I went to the apple site and they have the original earbuds on there now but they changed the design a little and all the comments say they don't stay in your ears either so im gonna take there word for it this time and not even buy them does anyone know good headphones for an ipod that stay in your ears sound good and are not cheap quality and will last a while becuase my ipod is on like 24/7 lol thx.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
  2. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

3. 3085

3085 Regular member

those look good and look like they would stay in your ears do they have good bass?

4. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Yeah the base is awesome in them I bought them specifically for base because I listen to hip-hop and rap so I like alot of base and they are perfect for that.

5. 3085

3085 Regular member

ok kool thanks those look good I think im gonna get those.

6. MonkeyFat

MonkeyFat Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2007
  7. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

I used to have those and they didn't stay in my ears.

8. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

i like Bose noise canceling earphone.

9. MonkeyFat

MonkeyFat Guest

Me too, but I also like things like rent, food, electricity......:-D

10. 3085

3085 Regular member

haha lmao

11. 2Dz

2Dz Member

I use the philips sbc hs430. They are really great, awesome sound, nice bass.