1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help its driving me mad

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by brown08, Sep 28, 2007.

1. brown08

brown08 Member

i have a 360 thats had a firmware upgrade to play back ups and they work fine but my brother has had some sort of modchip in his and it keeps saying diry/damaged disk error i dont get it ive tried everything used clone cd xbc imgburn used all types of disks ive burn at 1x 2x 2.4x and nothing but the crazy thing is that he can get another bloke to do them and they work !!!! in mine and his ive even copied them and they dont work in his (well i think i tryed it ) what am i doing wrong ive used nme assosiator and it says the image has allready been patched so there no point overwriting it is there?

its driving me insane ive searched everywere for anouther way and cannot find it someone out there must know

please please please someone help me

2. mperagine

mperagine Regular member

I would recommend finding out what type of chip he has in his sytem and seeing if anyone using that has a similar problem. Also, Verbatim's are the ebst DL's to use for burning games. Why not ask the guy who gets the games to work on his sytem how he burns and what type of media/drive he uses to do so and do what he does?

3. brown08

brown08 Member

yeah ive used verbatiums

and as for asking the bloke he wont tell you anything cos he wants to do the back ups so if he tells me then then i will be getting them instead looses business if you know what i mean all i know its that he was one of the first one to get a chip so it a old one i think

so its rubbish

i need to know all different ways that it could be done that i havent tried yet

as i said ive tried all the disks you can get ive burned them with xbc imgburn and clone cd and at all speeds all regions changed the layer break changed the book type to dvd-rom

what could he be doing as i i say his games work in mine but mine dont work in his dirty disk error

he uses the same disks as mine and on the disks are the same files as mine i carnt see any difference

im just wondering is there something i have to do to the iso file before burning it so his chip reads it ive tried turning it to a nme one but its says its already patched ? and do i want to clean it and then overwrite it dont see what that would do

please someone help