1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help - I've tried everything for my PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by groves26, Jun 22, 2007.

1. groves26

groves26 Member

Please help me to get ISOs working. I need an idiots step by step guide on on to download ISOs and then get them to work on my PSP. I have Firmware 0.43 OE-A. I think I have downloaded an ISO but when I move it to the ISO folder (in the root) my psp says there are no games

I have downloaded a game from a torrent site and click the open the said file and I have these options:-
    PSP folder
    3.02 OE-Auto installer

When I open the PSP folder I then get a 'GAME' folder and when I open that there is another folder saying 'SCUS94477' and when I open this folder there is a document.dat file, a EBOOT.PBP file and a KEYS.BIN file

Can somone please help and tell me what i do with these.

Do I have to convert them somewhere else?

Have I downloaded the correct files?

WHAT DO I DO NEXT????!!!!

I'M GOING INSANE!!!!

(all I want to do is play Vandal Hearts on my PSP.........)

Thanks, any help is very much apprieciated

2. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

You cant have 0.43oe-a....because there is no such thing.

3. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

I am sure groves meant 3.40OE-A...

In any event, the file you downloaded from the "torrent" site is probably in a .rar format? you have to dig through those folders and find the ISO (ex: Vandal Hearts.iso) and extract the image to your computer, once you do that you can transfer the ISO to your PSP and place it into the ISO folder in the root of your memory stick.

Usually games dont come packaged with firmware installers, so you might want to find another one from your favorite "torrent" site.

If you come across one that has multiple files like:
    psp_VH-r.00, .01,.02,.03...etc.(and this is common)-then you want to open the first file in the archive (the .00 one)and extract that file to a folder on your computer,it will extract the file info from the other numbered files automatically. when thats done, you will have a ISO that you can transfer to your PSP.

4. drakex

drakex Regular member

Dude you are junior and seniour members and cant solve thispuzzle? Darng you are not even near the proper answer.... Groves what you downloaded is called an eboot IT IS NOT AN ISO FILE, is an eboot, that is a PSX game convertion to run on your PSP, you play does by putting them on

X:\PSP\Game\

You add the entire folder SCUS you got in that file, if you do not add the folder with the eboot file you wont see that thing... make sure next time you get a game to get the proper ISO File.