1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help me!!! i can't get songs on my ipod anymore!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bballgrl, Jul 31, 2007.

1. bballgrl

bballgrl Member

i can't get songs on my ipod! i used 2 but it just won't let me anymore because when i plug my ipod into the computer, and open up itunes, nothing will come up!!! so i can't get songs on my ipod! please help me! i tried different stuff to do but it still won't work!!

2. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

Try it on a friend's computer or a different computer that also has iTunes installed. If it works on a different computer, then you have a hardware or software problem with your computer; try reinstalling iTunes.

If it doesn't work on a different computer, then your iPod is shot. I wouldn't know how to fix it; this is the PSP section and I have a Zune.

3. bballgrl

bballgrl Member

well my sister uses the same computer as i do on itunes so it can't be the computer's fault

when u plug ur ipod in, a screen is supposed 2 come up on ur ipod saying "do not disconnect" but the ipod thinks that i want 2 charge it but i don't know how 2 get that screen on my ipod

4. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

try resetting the ipod (hold the top button and middle - are you on 4th gen or 5th gen (video)?)

5. bballgrl

bballgrl Member

u mean hold the "hold" button and center button at the same time?

6. Propagand

Propagand Regular member

no he means the menu and the middle button at the same time. then it will reset but I dont think thats the problem, I think its your connection with your iTunes. try manually syncing with your itunes to your iPod.

7. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

look at us. now people cant say were one trick ponies :p some of us know how to fix and ipod too lol