1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP ME I WILL THANK YOU SO HARD YOU GUYS THE BEST WHOEVER REPLIES

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by DvdBunny, Mar 27, 2003.

1. DvdBunny

DvdBunny Member

i am trying to make Star Wars into one DVD-R

ok when i start i its all english then all mexican

i found a way to get JUST the MOVIE without the forign features BUT i want the menu any ideas??????

2. procode

procode Guest

Well, you don't need to thank me M8, we all help each other.
    Most of the recent programs will do what you want.
    I like Pinnacles InstantCopy myself.
    You'll need to rip the original first as it does not support protected media.
    Select soruce, type of output(DVD-R), destination, and then 'Start'.
    I've just done the whole of the '24 Hours' Series. I've kept the menus, alternative endings, everything - and no 'apparent' quality loss.

3. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

This would be my guide and I have backed up Star Wars I - The Phantom Menace & Star Wars II - Attack of the Clones successfully;

Smartripper 2.41 (click on FILE and tick the box 2 above the boxes that are already ticked)
    Then Rip

DVD2One 1.02 (select source folder & destination folder , select the size of the finished project...click next - select audio/subs/angle...then start

Nero 5.5.9.9. (or above versions) DVD Video the wizard select VTS_ folder...drag & drop finished DVD2One project from destination folder and BURN ~~~~~~ but <<--- at X1 speed! I say that because when I burnt this project at X2 on decent blank media it froze in final chapters but at X1 I have a high quality back up.

Cheers bye - time for tea !; )-~

4. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

with menus;

Rip with Smartripper but under FILE you want to select all instead.

DVD2One 1.1.1 <-- that version (click FULL DISK and file size of finished project etc)

Nero - DONE !

Arriva Derci

HERB