1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me - I'm a newbie

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by grogey, May 8, 2004.

1. grogey

grogey Guest

hehehehehehehe Just Joking!!

But OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Did ya see it? Did ya? Did ya?

I've been promoted again!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!

To those responsible (see I've learnt my lesson not to name names here LOL) [​IMG]

I'm amazed - my eyes nearly popped out of my head - see here on the web cam (LOL)

[​IMG]

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

congratulations again!!

3. grogey

grogey Guest

Hhehehehehe really racing now huh fasfrank?

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

You sure are, and you are being manually promoted it seems, since the promotion really only kicks in once every few weeks lol

5. grogey

grogey Guest

Mmmmmmmm so somebody out there likes me????

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now I wonder who it can be?????????

6. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - only one person that can do that.....well 3 actually, but one comes to mind :)

Unless of course, something has changed on AD that i wasnt aware about - which ii entirely possible

7. grogey

grogey Guest

Well we are talking about da boss of course!! That would be one person........ and I'd hazard a guess that AfterDawn Addicts would have a fair bit of power around the site........am I right????? And I only really know one of them........

Especially one who seems to be in the right place at the right time??????????

You are a sweetie [​IMG]

Did ya like me thread title? Couldn't resist LOL

8. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - if only - im afraid it had nothing to do with me, any other afterdawn addicts or a moderator. I believe ur position solely lies in the hands of the Admin, of which there are 3 (i think - dRD, Ketola and CD-RW.org)....though we only really hear from one lol.

However, if i had the ability to change it - it would say right now - Grogey - Super Amazing Star of a member ;-)

Mine would of course say - Stupid Dumb Newbie - but for want of trying, dRD is yet to change it - maybe ill ask again soon ;-)

Anyway grogey, you do deserve it, you put a lot of effort into your post and a lot of time. If only more did eh :)

9. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Oh, and i liked the title ;-)

10. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Last edited: May 8, 2004
  11. grogey

grogey Guest

yeah, just seconds after I posted that last message I discovered da boss had replied to a message I left in another thread........so I'm quietly suspecting it is him..........

Thanks da boss. Who'd think you'd have time to look after me with a newborn in the house?

Just for you:
    [​IMG]

And Oriphus you can give me compliments like that any time - so keep the previous kisses!! lol

Now don't put yourself down like that - by the way I did you your guide for RecordNow and it worked a charm - will post the log sometime soon!

12. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Glad you found the Record Now Guide useful, we'll thank BaaBaa for that two though :)

I'll hopefully be trying to get that site up and running to its full potential very soon, although im going to be busy with www.copy-dvd.co.uk which will be an online resource centre with forums. It should be nice - u can come say hello when its working lol, though ill always still be here on AD with the big Boss man :)

Oh...and damn right im keeping those kisses ;-) and best of luck with the new born. Happy Mothersday soon

Chris

13. grogey

grogey Guest

I'm certainly hoping you did mean those *newborn* references for da boss not me!!

This breeding machine closed down approximately 8yrs ago - never to be used again!! You know how some people have allergies to peanuts......or maybe penicillin.......well I'm allergic to both of those (truely) as well as being allergic to being pregnant!!

After I had my second child my dr told me he never wanted to see me in the maternity ward again unless I was visiting someone else.

Of course I should have taken better precautions cause after that No 3 came along aka The Pink Barbie Princess........and yes you guessed it - I went to a different dr at a different hospital. LOL

And yes I'd better hit the sack now - it is 2.08am and I'm sure that brekky will be ready before I know it.

14. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - very badly worded of course, but yes my comment was meant for dRD incase he is reading, and to you for the mothersday. Sometimes i type too fast....lol

Off to bed with u ;-)