1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me(new to this web site) about dvd copy

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by sari, Dec 13, 2002.

1. sari

sari Guest

I have a DVD , VOB, IFO files on my hard drive which is having 6 GB, I know i can't copy in to single DVD-R(4.7 GB). I want to copy either in to two DVD-R'S or any other option is there to fit in to 4,7 gb itself. I have Nero latest software. please can some body explain how can i copy from my harddrive to 2 DVD-R'S
    Thank'u' very much

2. ali777

ali777 Guest

sari try useing ifoedit to strip main movie only
    then save the new vob files on an other location
    that should make that 6gb movie to 4.7gb or smaller then burn new files with nero that's what i always do and it works well or me

good luck

3. sari

sari Guest

Could you please explain in detail step by step,
    thank'u' veri much for you help

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2002
  4. ali777

ali777 Guest

ok if the dvd is 4.7gb or smaller just rip the movie with dvd decrypter and burn with nero but if the movie is bigger try rippin the main movie only with dvd decrypter and if the movie is still bigger than 4.7gb than use ifoedit you could download it at the site use ifoedit to strip main movie only and save the new vob files on an other location and if the dvd is still bigger then use ifoedit to make it into two dvds

5. framerman

framerman Regular member

6. dipu

dipu Member

Sari...go to www.doom9.org there u can find specific guide how backup ur dvds. follow the guide hope u will have no probo;)Good luck burning