1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help me on jigkick installer!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by toakhong, Nov 27, 2007.

1. toakhong

toakhong Guest

Hi, I'm new here, can some1 plz help me to enable Pandora's jigkick,everytime i open the file in my psp,I get "The game could not be started (8002014C)". I've tried everyway to downgrade my psp ,to custom firmware cuse mines a psp slim with 3.72 official firmware, so i really need a solution so pandora seems like the best way. I followed the jigkick installation instructions closely but it stil happens, plz help , i have been trying to get the stupid thing to downgrade to 3.71 m33 for weeks.

2. toakhong

toakhong Guest

I will not be here for the moment so if you have any suggestions or guides, plz post it here first

3. baldog

baldog Member

you need a psp with a CFW installed in it...you cant use ur psp with OFW...

4. toakhong

toakhong Guest

5. baldog

baldog Member

1. find someone with a psp that have a CFW on it and make a pandora's battery using the guide that you are using now.

2. buy a pandora's battery over ebay

3. go to a shop that does it

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  6. toakhong

toakhong Guest

Uh huh ,thanks, anymore tips u can give me?

7. baldog

baldog Member

that's all i have for now...just update this thread if there is something going on with your psp

8. toakhong

toakhong Guest

Sure thanks, need more suggestions coming in