1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP ME PSP 1.5

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by chow143, Feb 6, 2007.

1. chow143

chow143 Member

I have a PSP 1.5 with Devhook on it. I just downloaded a toorent for a movie & it is saved on my pc. I tried to copy it onto my psp. but it does not play. How to I watch it on my PSP.
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEse help me

2. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

psp can only play MP4 or avi

3. chow143

chow143 Member

So where and how can I het MP4 videos from. Any link for a guide to download & watch Torrent

4. chow143

chow143 Member

I have a MP4 film downloaded. I dragged it to my PSP. But it still says there are no videos.
    What am I doing WRONG????

5. sinsaint

sinsaint Guest

have you got it in the correct folder.

i cant remember if 1.50 and 3.03oe were differant but try putting it into

f:/VIDEO

if it doesnt work in their then try

f:/PSP/VIDEO

i cant remember as it was a while back since i used 1.5, i high recommend upgrading to 3.03oe-c its 100% better imo.

6. chow143

chow143 Member

How do I upgrade to 3.03oe-c
    Are there any guides on this version.

7. sinsaint

sinsaint Guest

its foolproof, if you have 1.50 psp (im assuming a blank motherboard otherwise this does work on normal psp's with the newest motherboards as i did it on a freinds 3.03 ta motherboard.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/460892

download it of their, get 3.03oe-c imo as it has less bugs, it also easy to run umds as all you do is put your cso/iso files in "f:/ISO" and it shows on the game XMB menu "memstick".

you dont need to run devhook or anything, all you do to get to 1.50 mode or 3.03 mode is hold off button for 5 sec, hold "R" and turn on while holding "R" go into config and look for something like "3.03 Kernel" you can change of their.

btw the link i put for you is a Noob installer i think.
    if not il try to find another one when i get home as i cant download where i am at the moment.