1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me to solve security code problem...

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by dr_jai, Dec 6, 2007.

1. dr_jai

dr_jai Member

IMEI : 3562 8001 9219 557
    Brand : Nokia 1600

I didn't use the phone for almost 1 month. When I bought a new sim card and intend to use back my phone, oh my God, I forgot the security code. Could somebody help me on this? Or there is a kind person out there, could u send the step by step instruction through my e-mail? faizalahmad@bad.moe.gov.my

Thank you very much for the kindness.

2. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/NoLimit2Me/thlogo_phpBB.gif[/image]24/7 [bold]Unlocking! & Donations, Click below.
    http://www.unlocknokia.us/index.php[/bold]

3. dr_jai

dr_jai Member

is it just key in the number when the phone asked for the code? if it is like that, is doesn't work.

FYI, i'm not so good in using that phone even most of the people say it is easy to use. Could you guide me step by step? your kindness are much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

4. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

Some phones work and some don't with the master code. When asked for security code, that's when it should be keyed in. If it does nothing, default is 12345.

You should wait a while every time you try because you can make it go into PUK mode and then it will ask you for a PUK code. If you see that, you will have to get that from the provider and they will ask you for personal information. Name, account password ect. Depending on the network.

5. dr_jai

dr_jai Member

huh huh huh... it doesn't work. ;-(
    is there any option? i heard that there is an option to flush the phone but I dunno how. Anybody out there knows about it?

Tq in advance.