1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP ME UNBRICK MY SEMI-BRICKED PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by spliff125, Feb 20, 2007.

1. spliff125

spliff125 Member

i just put an custom xmb wave on my psp, but every time i try to reboot my psp it freezes. but i can still manage to get into recovery menu.( i am running proof of concept firmware). and i tried to reinstall the firmware (1.50). i get a bachk screen,can any body help me please.

2. pspcrazy2

pspcrazy2 Regular member

the same exact thin happened to me. just install the recovery folder and recover back to 1.50.

3. spliff125

spliff125 Member

were can i get the recovery folder

4. raganarok

raganarok Guest

5. jaker911

jaker911 Member

i think you can get a easy fix if u were running 3.03 oe-c goto

seach for the 3.02 upgrade i think this is the right thing involving 3.02 if u get it and inside the 3.02 fiel there should be a recovery and a whole bunch just ollow the read me.....after the file son right ...restart it and ge tto the recovery menu and click run the recovery program and itll bring you down to 1.50 just be carful cuz i semi bricked it and recoverd it to many tiem cuz i wasnt smart and it messed my anilog up so now it dont work in the internet or in games it stupid im tring to fix that right now but anyway...after its back at 1.50 get the 3.03 oe-c upgrade and stick wid 3.03oec untill the 3.10 and 3.11 are hacked right cuz my buds psp is messed bc the 310 and 311 custom firmwares are not home brewable or downgradeable and it fries your recovery menu