Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by kanjoos, May 13, 2007.
Please help unlock this phone
Country - USA
Provider - TMobile
IMEI # - 01019200823726/8
This should work for most Samsungs.
1. Turn off your phone, put in a SIM of a provider that it is not locked to, and turn it back on.
2. At the wrong card message, type *#9998*3323#. A message will pop up telling you to press exit, so hit the right softkey. Choose number 7or 8 work, I think). Your phone will reboot and your SIM will work.
3. Type *0141# and then hit call. This will give you a message saying your phone is personalized.
4. Power down your phone and insert a SIM card other than the one that is in it. Power back up your phone.
5. At the SIM code prompt type 00000000, that is 8 zeroes.
Your phone should now be unlocked. Let me know how it goes.
If those not work try this one,
#*7337# for new phones
Separate names with a comma.