1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me with burning favorite folder

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by burndit, Oct 11, 2004.

1. burndit

burndit Member

Hello. I am getting the message: "Joilet names of these files (listed here in ISO-L3) are the same. CD_BA145.url & CD_BA146.url." "Preparation of ISO-9660 structures failed."

I was told it is because I have an outdated version of nero. So I went to their site and downlowded some sort of update. I currently have nero express. I am trying to burn my favorites and other word documents onto a CD-RW. I have a CDRW 52x24x52.

Apparently, nero is recognizing a duplicate site, but this shouldn't be a problem. I may have 2 or more pages saved from the same site under the same folder or different folders, which I know I do, but this shouldn't make burning all of my saved sites impossible.

I really appreciate your help.

Paul

2. Biosgain

Biosgain Guest

Have you tried renamimg the ones with the problem?

3. burndit

burndit Member

That would be rather difficult, since I have at least 100 sites similar to the site that I believe nero is referring to.

And further, its referring to "cd_ba145"..etc. And, my favorites are saved under names. I wouldn't even know where to look for "cd_ba145"

Also, shouldn't nero burn the entire folder even if there are duplicates?

Thanks

Paul