1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help me with my problem.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by kaushik, Mar 3, 2004.

1. kaushik

kaushik Member

hi, i have a serious problem, whenever i try to burn sonice heroes (original) to a backup, the game stops playing teh background music when playing the game, at this point i can still play the game, but after i complete the level, the game crashes, the ps2 seems to be reading the disk but not finding the required file. i burned sonic heroes from an original retail version and i burned with alcohol 120%, i used ritekg04 dye disks and i burned at 1x. i have encountered this problem with other games such as ssx3, smackdown here come the pain, and pro evolution soccer 3. i do not know if this is a problem with my ps2, mod-chip or my disks. i just bought my ps2 brand new, it the limited edition silver ps2 and i think i got the latest magic chip. i burn at 1x and use a pioneer 107 please could you tell me what my problem is?

Thanks

2. Slofire

Slofire Member

Odd ive copied ssx3 as well, as well as a dozen other games and never experianced that problem once...I wonder are there scratches on the source disk that could have caused this....

3. kaushik

kaushik Member

there were no scartches on the disk as i copied the sonic heroes from a brand new original

4. Slofire

Slofire Member

Try making an ISO of the game on your hard drive and copy from there, I have no idea what would be causing you to lose audio...scratched disk is all i good thing off, did you check your dvd-rs for fingerprints and scratches.

5. kaushik

kaushik Member

i just opened my ps2, and i have noticed that my mod-chip has only 17 wires out of the 23, do u think this could be the problem