1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me with my PSP torrent

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by noob152, Mar 19, 2007.

1. noob152

noob152 Member

Someone help me! ive been trying to load a torrent to my PSP for a few days now and im new and this. ive tried researching, but i could never get a straight answer. so if someone doesn't mind showing a noobie how to do this, please reply.

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

You can't load the actual torrent itself to your psp. The torrent contains file(s) inside it that you need to download with Azureus or UTorrent.

3. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

would be nice if we could though huh? along with a nice likkle winrar gui for psp..

..sounds nice for sure.

4. noob152

noob152 Member

well i got the torrent i want downloaded, but i just need to know the steps to eventually get it to work on the PSP.

5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

are u kidding me...u cant friggin run a .torrent file on a psp, find out how a torrent WORKS first...its more like a 'link' to downloading the game or whatever u want via a client like azereus or utorrent, then u put the downloaded file on the psp depending on what it is. and no, we're not going to write a tutorial on how it works, there's already 500 tutorials on how to use torrents out there

6. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Yeah you can't just download the torrent link and expect it to work. You have to download a bittorent client. And what firmware is your PSP? Because you can't run the games without some type of modifcation to your PSP (i.e Custom Firmware,Devhook).