1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help me with this lil problem.....please......

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by nyceguy, Apr 13, 2003.

1. nyceguy

nyceguy Member

hi!..i downloaded 3 bin and 3 cue files for this game...and i downloaded alcohol120 in order to mount the images....however, when i mount the cue file to the virtual drive, i get a message saying"unable to mount image. cue sheet: line 1-file not accesable" i tried to mount the bin file instead and it opened...but unfortunately paused in the middle of installation...please give me some guidance becasue i am lost. Thanks for your time to read my problem!!!_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Thanks everyone!!!!![/small]

2. nyceguy

nyceguy Member

p.s.
    i would like to add for clarification that the bin and cue files are in the same folder and the cue info seems to be correct.....thanks for your valuable time sir...

3. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

No, 'error in file 1' means either
    1) the BIN is corrupt (to check this scan the BIN with CDMage - use M1/2352 input format to load the BIN directly without the CUE) or

2) the
    FILE "(path)" BINARY
    command in the CUE file has a wrong path written into it.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2003
  4. nyceguy

nyceguy Member

thank you for your response aldaco...i figured out that i needed to add .exe to the cue file and the cue file now works...however, when i mounted the cue file to the virtual file, the same problem occured where it paused at a1dat....so i used cd mage and it said there were 326 corrupt files....what should i do now? dl it again ...or is there any other possible way?....thanks again

5. nyceguy

nyceguy Member

awwww..crap...i just used cd mage on the other two cds and one said 36 corrupted sectors and the other said 3,900! Each one took a week.....do u think it is hopeless for me to get this up and running??????im sad......