1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me.......

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Lover2k5, May 11, 2003.

1. Lover2k5

Lover2k5 Guest

I've recently have my magic 3.6 chip install professionally. But the only problem is that won't read back-up ps2 game. It will only read original ps2 games, ps1 games, Original DVD and copy DVD movies. When I put in my back-up ps2 game either cd-r or dvd-r it said please insert a ps2 format disc. Please help me fingure this out. Thank you very much.

2. M3gaMan

M3gaMan Member

It seems the installation isn't as "professional" as you think. Your ps2 is basically how it would be without a modchip. Unmodded ps2 plays original ps2 games, ps1 games, original dvd movies (duh!) but to the surprise of people out there backed up DVD movies. It seems the magic 3.6 chip isn't install correctly. Why? b/c its not doing what its main purpose is in the first place, which is booting up ps2 and ps1 backups.

3. M3gaMan

M3gaMan Member

Hahaha almost forgot...the problem seems to be the installation, so i suggest taking it back to the person that install it and have them recheck it...or have a real professional install it for you....someone like L-Dubb.