1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by kudoh, Apr 8, 2007.

1. kudoh

kudoh Member

i just downloaded a flash game to me psp for pspwxp 3.5 and everytime a start the game, it gets to the game menu and when i press start it gives my this message:

There is not enough memory.
    Close a tab ot go to [tools]>[settings>
    [view settings] and set [conserve
    memory] to [on]. The [Conserve Mermory]
    feature may help in some cases.

what does this mean, i can't even find where tools is PLEASE help. (i got firmware 3.11)

2. Odinn

Odinn Member

Alright open the Internet Browser on the PSP, then you see on the bottom where all those icons are? Go to brief case and that is titled Tools. Open Tools up then select Settings then go to View Settings. There you can find the conserve memory option, but this may not even work as it really doesn't do all much for me.

3. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

The easiest thing to do is, go on your interent browser, type in file:/ and type the name of the flash .swf game.

4. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

Such a small problem and he was freaking out so much.

5. kudoh

kudoh Member

i wasnt freaking out i was just super fustrated, and even when i dont load the game up on pspwxp it still gives me the same message. the size of the game is around 600kb is that the problem?