1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help. modded xbox wont play new games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by goshthnx, Jul 24, 2011.

1. goshthnx

goshthnx Member

i modded my xbox360 last year with a program called somthing like nxegod so it could play games from the hdd without the disc after i had loaded the game onto the hdd and converted them. however it canot play newer games because it says it needs an update. when i try to get this update from the game or via internet it says it is unreadable. please help.

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

You have a jtag, you didn't mod it wil nxegod. Install the newest FSD with the current dashlaunch and it will boot all the new games. You should update your kernel to current and reflash as well.

3. goshthnx

goshthnx Member

the program that i run to convert the games saved to hdd is called nxegod but i will try the latest fsd. cheers

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

nxegod is a program not a dash. FSD is a dash aka freestyle and the best there is. Yo can still use nxegod which basically makes it so you can install games to the HD. With FSD you can actually transfer them via FTP to your xbox from pc.