1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help my psp is bricked!! ;(

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by denzzz28, Sep 30, 2007.

1. denzzz28

denzzz28 Member

can some body please help me, I think my psp is bricked, i try to turn it on but i just a blank/black screen, it has power led on but thats just it. a month ago i upgraded the firmware version to 3.52 m33 and it went very well, it was running alright i downloaded and played iso games and it was perfect this went on for a month. and then something odd happend the R button started to playup, it wont work anymore and when i press the home button and try to select "ok" to exit the game it wont let me. so i though it just a glitch so i try to take away the battery to reset the system but still the same. at this stage recovery mode is still running but i didnt alter any settings everything is set to default. so i ignored it until i went home. but now when i try to power on nothing happens, power led is on but no recovery mode just blank screen. please!please!please! help me my son will be really disappointed when he founds out that our psp is bricked. thanks.

2. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

maybe u need run "" a pandora battery and magic memory"" to fix u problem., pandora back to 1.50 then u can get again 3.52 m-33 again

3. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

ok, well first try booting recovery the good way.

1)Turn off your PSP by pushing the switch for around 8 seconds.
    2)Hold the R trigger.
    3)Open your PSP but keep your finger on the R trigger.
    4)Wait until recovery pops up.

it should work.if yes, then give us some feedback.