1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP! NEED help burning xbox 360 games!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by david_q1, Feb 4, 2008.

1. david_q1

david_q1 Member

hi guys i need urgent help if anyone can help itll be greatly appreciated. This is my situation, i am all new to this and so im very basic on burning xbox 360 games. I have xbox backup creator 2.5, Img burn, however i only got a single layer dvd burner? could someone tell me whether i need a double layer and can u pls recommend one. With the double layer dvd burner, xbox backup creator and img burn..is that enough stuff to start burning the games? could someone pls help me burn the games because im not all familiar with using these programs... thanks heaps guys! itll save me a lot of money!

2. KKM

KKM Member

You need a Dual Layer burner. Everyone Recommends Samsung.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

Here are the steps to follow:
    1. read the big bold threads at the top. there is a lot of great information in those that will help answer many questions.

2. Get a good DL burner,Pioneer & NEC both make good burners. I personally like BenQ (make sure it is one that can use their Q-Suite 2.0 program)

3. Buy a Samsung drive (DVD-Rom not a burner so you need both). It must be flashed with Kreon firmware to read Xbox 360 original discs. The other method (WXripper) does not require this second drive but will require you to keep plenty of Advil on hand for the migraines.
    sh-d162d (IDE) and the sh-d163b (SATA)

After you get all that then you will have everything you need since you already have the ripping and burning programs.