1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help!!! Nero Burning Rom not working!!!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by zapachna, Feb 22, 2007.

1. zapachna

zapachna Member

whenever i try to open up Nero Burning Rom the following error message pops up: 'nero.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'

below is the info the error report synopsis gives you:

AppName: nero.exe
    AppVer: 7.0.0.0
    ModName: bcgcbpro730.dll
    ModVer: 7.30.0.0
    Offset: 0011d51b

also when i try to use the 'backdoor' of nero express to open burning rom, it gets as far as opening the program, then an error message displays 'internal error', once 'ok' is pressed the 'nero.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.' pops up again...

Please help! i have no idea what is wrong with it, nero vision and other nero apps work fine its just burning rom for some reason.

my computer runs Windows XP HE SP2, 1GB RAM, Intel Pentium M 1.73GHz

By the way, when i use nero vision it can take upto 12hrs to transcode and burn 3 ~700mb movies to disc, is this normal or should i be worried?

any and all help is appreciated...
    thanks, zapachna

Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

This version of Nero is full of bugs. Uninstall it, run this clean tool, http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/Nero7_CleanTool.html and then install a later version, I prefer 7.5.9.0 from here

http://www.filehippo.com/download_nero_7_premium/?1881

Without seeing your Nero history log no further info can be given except to check to see if your DMA is turned on, heres a guide to turn it on

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/260038

Nero history logs are located here

Program Files>Nero>Nero 7>Core>NeroHistory

3. zapachna

zapachna Member

thanks i'll get onto that...

also i've just looked at my systems aspi thing with infotool and it says my system aspi is corrupted, but nero's is working completely fine... ???

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

5. zapachna

zapachna Member

thanks, dling now...

with this new nero im dling atm, can i use my old serial to activate the entire package? if so i must use regedit to find the serial yes?

on filehippo it says tht this .exe is trial version so i assume you must need a serial to activate the sections the trial doesnt allow you to???

thanks, zapachna