1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help new HD loader ,120gig maxtor hd :(

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by jimF, Mar 1, 2005.

1. jimF

jimF Guest

My ps2 will not read my hd I have the drive set to master . When i first put the drive in my ps2 and booted the hd loader the hd made a clicking sound and then quit after a min, then the hd loader asked if i would like to format and i said yes, so it formatted
    after that it finished and it told me that their was no games on the drive so i loaded GT4 it saved to the HD fine but when i went to play it my ps2 locked up so i turned it off now when i go to reboot my ps2 does not recognise the hd ive tried different ps2s , net work adapters and still just clicking when i try to load my HD loader any help would be appreciated ...
    Thanks..

2. madhops23

madhops23 Member

do you have the mc exploit? It may be a bad version. If not, reformat and hope it works.

3. adamacb

adamacb Member

gt4 won't work, try a different game

4. adamacb

adamacb Member

try setting the jumper to CABLE SELECT

5. TrowaX

TrowaX Member

This is the final problem Grand Turismo 4 does not work with any programs or method try so it is better to wait for like a update or something to come along to enable you to play the game using HD Loader and HD Advance. :)