1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help! No ICONS on my 3.40 OE

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Altus580, May 24, 2007.

1. Altus580

Altus580 Guest

Ok So i have fw 3.40 OE-A......

Everything was going fine, so i decided to try and change my XMB Theme settings....

Well I downloaded the package and i guess somthing went wrong, it didnt work---so w/out thinking, i deleted all the files in my vsh/resorce section----:(

Then i put back what i had backed up--so when i turn on my psp i get a background-date and time-battery bar, but no icons, and after a few secounds it'll turn off by itself...

so i was hoping i could get the default files that belong in my vsh/resorce folder and put them in there to regain my origonal icons back and never touch the XMB Themes Setting again... can anyone help???

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2007
  2. TOM321

TOM321 Guest

hey mate check your personal messages

3. Altus580

Altus580 Guest

Once again thanks TOM, my PSP is running perfectly again!!

2.81>1.5>2.82>3.03>3.40-OE A

4. jareth

jareth Member

hey guy i am having the same problem can you help me fix it ?
    thanks

5. jareth

jareth Member

6. Labound

Labound Member

I encountered with the same problems too.. i found some nice themes and i decided to put it onto my PSP however after i inserted into the PSP, it didnt change the skin, in fact there was no icons but the time,battery bar and background still remains there....

All i did was replacing the files for the theme that i downloaded into the VSH > Reasource and next i found out the problem..
    Can someone please kindly help me by giving me the instructions make my PSP to normal please??

The files that i replaced is impose_plugin.rco,Itn0.pgf,screenshot.png,system_plugin.rco,system_plugin_fg.rco and topmenu_plugin.rco

Can someone please help me with the problem?? i will be grately thankful..

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  7. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

With me it's only ever topmenu_plugin.rco that gives me problems, if you made a backup of your flash0 then put that back on your psp, or just try replacing topmenu_plugin.rco first. Then try and boot, if it still doesn't wordk, then replace your whole vsh -> resource folder

8. Labound

Labound Member

But i lack the link for flash 0 and flash 1...anyone has the link and willing to post up please??