1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP!: Play Playstaton Games on PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Zan88, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Zan88

Zan88 Regular member

OK, i dont know if the answer is already here on this site coz i am easily confused by all this jargon.

I have official firmware version 3.40 on my psp - downloaded from sony updates so i havent modified it in any way.

I want to run downloaded playstation games on it and i do not know how to downgrade then upgrade the firmware in order for me to do so.

Is it possible and is anyone able to explain how in a language i can understand!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

Upgrade to 3.50, then downgrade using Lumines, then upgrade to 3.51 M33. (Google all that).

3. Zan88

Zan88 Regular member

thats great b ut how do u upgrade 3.50? The only version available on the official sites is 3.51. Thanks for replying but you havent really answered my question

4. Zan88

Zan88 Regular member

oh i have just reallised that the 3.50 update should be on the lumines disc shouldnt it???

5. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

go to http://www.pspudates.qj.net for all the files you need