1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help problem with pc

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by jaysonx, May 14, 2007.

1. jaysonx

jaysonx Regular member

can someone please help me with my computer here my problem ....

lately my computer as been acting funny so i decided to go to recovery mode and fromat my harddrive by restarting my computer and going to ( press f11 to go to recovery), so i did so like ive done plenty of times . while in the process of running recovery i ve been get errors i ll start from the frist error . while the pc was formating my harddrive my first error popped up saying ( autochk program not found- skipping autocheck ,please wait while windows perpares to start) note the screen was blue and in big lettering . next i get this windows can not find "ses.exe" make sure you type the name corretectly and then try again, go to search file ,click the start buttion ,and then click seach . then i get this in the process of formating my harddrive , we get to (amd power now) and it said, the verison of amd power now thecnology does not install in this verison of windows (click finish to complete set up) after the complete fomating of my harddrive my pc starts up and everything looks big like the internet explorer icon and the recycle bin etc. then something pops up and askes me to make a copy of cd/dvd, so i agree and burn some files on my dvd-r and on the this are disc are files like this (i386/I386Dist/MiniNT/PRELOAD/updgoi) now my window media player doesnt read dvd's . can some please tell me how to resolve this issues please and if it helps my compter is a gateway labtop ,if you need more details on the model of my labtop please ask and show me where to look so you get a i idea on the problem or model please

2. jaysonx

jaysonx Regular member

can some please help ,please

3. jaysonx

jaysonx Regular member

can some please help ,please