1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP! .prx Files Don't Show Up in Recovery Menu

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Ubrfuhrer, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Ubrfuhrer

Ubrfuhrer Member

Could someone please help me? I am running 3.52 m33-4 and I do all the steps, the VSH text files and the whole thing, but when I look in the recovery menu, the .prx's don't show up. I've got a Sony PRO Duo so it can't be the memory card. Do I have to enable plugins? I don't see anything that allows me to do that. Does anyone have any advice? I would really appreciate it!

2. N01NOob

N01NOob Regular member

Are you sure you put the prx files in ms0:\SEPLUGINS? then are you sure you created a vsh.txt or game.txt or whatever ??

:)

3. Ubrfuhrer

Ubrfuhrer Member

Yes, and that is what is frusturating. I've tried cspitalizing SEPLUGINS and not capitalizing seplugins and using forward shashes and backslashes and vsh.txt and game.tst and I can't seem to get it to work. I've been at is for about like six hours now. Do you have any other ideas or know what I might be doing wrong? Sorry, I sound like a total noob!