1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP...PSP FROZE UP ON ME....rEaD!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kemikalz, Jul 12, 2007.

1. kemikalz

kemikalz Member

PLEASE HELP ME..... =O[ ...

ok so i was trying to downgrade my psp from 3.51.. i must have gotten confused and i was trying to install umd emulator for some reason. i alrdy had the iso file on the psp but it wasnt working so i tryed to install umd emulatrr... i didnt remove the original folders psp/ ect...

i jsut added the new files/folder from (umd emulator) and named it psp 2 along with the umdemulator folder and readme file..
    - now i stopped the usb connectxx...
    ---once i did that my psp froze up... utto.. i paniked*** it wouldnt let me shutoff the psp.. so i removed the battery and tryed to restart...
    now i cant even restart to do anything.. i donno what to do??...
    someone..anyone..PLEASE HELP ME >=O[

IS THE POSSIBLY LIKE A SAFE MODE OR SOMEHOW I CAN GET ONTO THE PSP TO REMOVE THE FILES I JUST PUT ON THERE ... i cannot even start the device... wtfffff!

2. kemikalz

kemikalz Member

PLEASE DISREGARD.. I FIXED THE PROBLEM.. ALL SET.. I DONNO WHAT I DID BUT IM GOOD.. THRED COMPLETED!!.. THANKS ALL..ILL BE MORE CAREFUL NXT TIME...
    KEM:::..