1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help!! SLOW SLOW Bittorrent downloads

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by ibanezsdm, Sep 15, 2004.

1. ibanezsdm

ibanezsdm Member

Hi I recently downloaded BitTornado to download movies from Suprnova.org.The only promblem is that the files are downloading very slow 7-10 KB/s.If i'm lucky one or two will download at about 50 KB's.I have a DSL connection with SBC and i dont think i have a firewall or a router(i am not even shure how to find out).I do have norton ant-virus '04 installed,thats about it.Can anyone please help??

2. ratsevif

ratsevif Guest

same here. i just got supernova.org and i have comcast dsl. i have a dell true mobile 2300 wireless router and a dell 1300 true mobile 2.0 wireless usb adapter. the fastest i ever had was 7 Kb. It just runs really slow. I have Norton Anti-virus '04 I believe. And the Windows XP firewall is turned off. Is there anyone that could possibly help me make this thing run faster?!

3. Lanzer

Lanzer Member

wel make sure u have NO firewall at all cause it slows it down and when u download it from suprnova.org make sure its got lots of seeds the more seeds the faster it downloads.