1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP swap magic 3.8 Vers. dual layer dvd's

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by CiroZ, Jan 22, 2007.

1. CiroZ

CiroZ Member

i read some where it said that swap magic (didnt say if it was 3.6 or the new one 3.8)did not support dual layer dvd does any one have info on this? and that some modchips like matrix infinity, dms 4 pro se, crystal ship support dual layer so if swap magic is out whats the feed back on some of the other modchip which would be better ?

2. cnb1703

cnb1703 Guest

Swap magic (any version) will not support dual layer dvd copys. You have to rebuild the image to fit on a plan dvd which can be a lot of work. For Modchip there are really 3 options DMS4 Pro SE, Matrix Infinity, and Crystal 2.0 modchip all are good but i like DMS4 Pro SE better. I have a DMS4 Pro SE modchip installed in my ps2 and it works great it plays psx, and ps2 back up just fine, Plus the DMS4 Pro SE moodchip plays dual layer dvd copys great no need to any extra stuff just make a copy of the game and pop it in. If you have the money i would get the DMS4 Pro SE modchip its over all the best chip out there.