1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help, swap magic problems

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by figgie104, Oct 8, 2004.

1. figgie104

figgie104 Member

Hi, I really need help and people on here seem to be helpful so here goes.

I bought the swap magic/slide card deal and I've been desperately trying to play my version of Guitar Freaks 3rd mix for a long time. I can't even get the tray to pop out. My PS2 tray won't come out automatically anymore, so I need some help. I can't seem to slide the card right and I broke off the sharp tip of the curved portion.

I know there have been descriptions on before of how to use the slide card, but I need a really in-depth description, including how far deep it should go into the tray and what is facing up when you slide. If someone could post pictures I would appreciate it so much and would find anyway possible to repay them. As of now I am just so confused as to how to disengage the release lock. I've been working on this for weeks now and have had no luck.

Thanks a lot guys.

2. notmyname

notmyname Regular member

Save that money and get a fliptop. 100 times better than a slide card, and pretty simple to install.

3. jonels

jonels Regular member