1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help to build new modded system

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dallas179, Dec 27, 2003.

1. dallas179

dallas179 Member

I am looking to build a new modded system since my old one was kaputt. I had one of the old neo ??? mods in which I swapped disks and it took a 5 minute wait to load a Slugfest 2002 game. Anyway I do have a Magic 3.1 but dont want to risk screwing up the installation as I had before using an older Magic chip. I was looking towards the Swap Magic. I have a V7 PS2. Throw me some knowledge here. Is the fliptop easy to install as well and alot more convenient? I noticed the Swap Magic wouldn't play certain games but I thought I saw something where I could create another disk (triple boot) to over come this. I can find tons of places to buy these things but I would like a reliable source where I can buy the bundle with the latest version. Also I have a DVD burner in my pc and dont have a clue what I need or what I need to do to get my games backed up. I play games online so it need not have an affect on the online gameplay.

2. dallas179

dallas179 Member

bump... please help I'm sure someone can